you are welcome to the MOVIE SPOT

Thursday 16 August 2012

a letter to my Ex-boyfriend- what do you think about this?

Catch the latest Celebrity news, Celebrity Gossips, Literature, International news, Promo, Adverts and More...
its the MOVIE SPOT!

Dear Ex Boyfriend,
          I hope you are fine? I am writing you this letter to thank you for the times we spent together, to give you my farewell, and to wish you well in your new relationship. But thank God I have found someone else who has taken your place in my heart since you left.
Even though I loved YOU so much with my Body soul and mind, my new boyfriend loves ME body soul and mind.
Even though I looked at you and saw my WORLD, my new boyfriend looks at me and sees his UNIVERSE.
Even though you were an ADONIS my new boyfriend has birds playing and worshipping at his feet, nightingales singing his praises and the wind caressing his face.
Even though you knew how to make love to me very fast and hard my new boyfriend does it slow and looks into my eyes when we make love.
 Even though you bought me silver, gold and bronze my new boyfriend brings me gifts from the moon.
Even though you always TALKED to me my new boyfriend always LISTENS to me.
Even though you told me sorry when I cry, my new boyfriend sheds tears with me when I cry.
Even though you liked my face made up, my new boyfriend loves my face when I am in the kitchen cooking.
Even though you fought other guys off me, my new boyfriend protects me from every DANGER.
Even though you made love to me during those days of the month, my new boyfriend soothes me with warm water and helps me takes the cramps away.
Even though you took me on outings my new boyfriend holds my hands and walks me down the run way.
Even though you told me I was fine my new boyfriend carries my picture everywhere He goes.
 Even though you called me 3times a day, my new boyfriend sees me three times a day.
Even though you called me beautiful my new boyfriend’s eyes radiates beauty when He looks at me.
Even though you were faithful to me my new boyfriend does not daydream about other women when we are together.
Even though you gave me so much money, my new boyfriend made me a signatory to his account.
Even though you enjoyed my cooking, my new boyfriend serves me breakfast in bed. (And it is delicious)

Even though you gave me so much, my new boyfriend gave me everything not holding back one thing.

Even though I miss you I am happy and Blessed to have my new boyfriend.
          And above all
Even though you liked Jesus, my new boyfriend takes me to church on Sunday, for Bible studies and to Sunday school too.

My Regards

Formerly Yours 
Creatively written by Azere Onome 


The much talked about movie Love is not Enough is set to be released on DVD on the 5th of October 2012,
The movie is an untold story that centers on a character called Ken (Femi Brainard). Ken was torn between love and the challenges of life.
The movie also features Veteran actor Chiwetalu Agu, Constance Owoyomi and others.
“It is a movie that teaches a lot of morals about our everyday life,” says Paul Omoruyi, the producer.
                                                               
LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH trailer


                                                                              Production Company is PSI MULTIMEDIA LTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment